Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Karoke with the best!

Good evening!
This week we have been studying Community and Family assessments as well as substance abuse. It is so good to work alongside of the Vietnamese staff and students and learn from their perspective. Social work needs to be professional here. There is so much need and such a desire for it to increase! The framework that has been laid is amazing!!! If only it could grow bigger! I truly think that it will.
We all went to the Karoke Bar in our Hotel for a get together with us and the Vietnamese students. It was a lot of fun and I have great pics! We are leaving for Chau Doc in a couple of days, which is one of the heaviest areas for trafficking. It will be interesting. Well I have to go, I know I am not keeping up with this as I would like. So much to do and so much to see! Love you all!
Peace ~ Ashley

No comments: