Monday, March 24, 2008

May 20th, 2008 - Departure

Have you ever felt compelled to do something - as if you needed to. It wouldnt be a life or death situation, but it would be so strong that you are sure that an opportunity would be missed if you didnt do it. I dont believe in regrets - only that opportunities come and go and there are reasons why we take them on or we dont.

As I have been evaluating what "I" really means, if anything, in the scheme of things I have only become more confused. I have finally been able to take in the experiences of SE Asia and share them. Unfortunately, it has only compelled me to want to go again. This time I know what to prepare for, expect to some extent and ways that I will be able to experience the culture and experiences to a greater extent. This time I could mentor, experience the spiritual side of things, understand the bigger picture.

I am not sure how I will do it, but if its meant for me to travel again...I will. I have to make some choices, we will see where they lead me.....
Peace ~ Ashley

No comments: