Saturday, June 16, 2007

Home?

Hello all,
I arrived back to my home in the US at around 230am on Thursday morning. I have spent the last couple of days trying to get back to a "normal" sleeping pattern. I have saved several of my posts that I didnt publish, so now would probably be a good time to do that. For whatever reason, probably because I didnt finish them, I just wanted to wait until I returned to finish them. I will also be posting pics periodically, but if you cant wait then email me or check out the myspace and facebook accounts that I set up. Thank you for your warm welcome back home, but I hope you understand how bittersweet it truly is. As I have stated before, this was a huge step in many ways for me. Its opened doors that I never knew existed, professionally-personally-emotionally. I suppose this is a normal reaction, but I am saddened to come back. I do have my memories, which are still vivid as the days I spent there! I dont want to say goodbye, but until next time. Hope you enjoy the saved posts....they get interesting!
Peace ~ Ash

No comments: