Friday, May 11, 2007

4 Days and Counting!!!!

It's 12:18am on Saturday morning and I can not sleep. I am not nervous, anxious or confused as it has not sunk in that in less than 4 days, I will be en route to Southeast Asia. Ok, I lied....I am freakin excited!!!!!!!!!! I cant hardly contain myself. The only drawback is that my best friend can not be with me. I will miss him more than words can say, but he and I both know that this is something that I must do and he has been my largest supporter in going.
I am not packed. I do not think that I will truly be able to comprehend what I am doing until I actually freak out on the plane and then arrive on the Vietnamese soil! I cant explain how blazze' I have felt. Its SURREAL! I just can not believe I am going...its not real! Keep me in your thoughts as I embark on this adventure of mine. I promise you that it is only going to grow me as a person! I promise!
Until next time......

No comments: